1. Huge selection: Tartooful will be bringing in our largest-ever trunk show order of fresh stock, including lots of gold, mixed silver and gold and precious stones.
2. Juicy deals: spend $100 and receive a group 1 bead as out gift… Or purchase a decorative clasp and receive a bracelet as our gift. Either way, it’s the smart time to indulge a little.
3. Jo Burge, local representative of Trollbeads and Troll guru. Such a lovely person! She’ll be there to answer questions & give design advice.
4. Jo Burge’s “Trunk” of stock samples: Jo’s bringing her rack of beads along for your shopping pleasure, making the selection that evening even more spectacular!
5. Sale prices on all other items in-store! As a big thank you to all our favorite Trollies, we’re offering sale prices on all Tartooful goodies, (excluding art) for one evening only.
6. Trollies. The store will be buzzing with lots of passionate Trollbead collectors in attendance. This is an amazing, accomplished, smart, *fun* group of people, and it always makes for a great evening.
7. Cristi. There’s nobody sweeter.
8. Champagne, Pellegrino and decadent nibbles to tempt you while you play with all the sparkles! (“bubbles in your glass to go with the bubbles in your beads?”)
9. The Art of Anne Griffiths – if you haven’t had a chance to come experience her amazing paintings that are currently on display in Tartooful, this is a wonderful time to come enjoy them. They are gorgeous.
10. The holidays are lurking just around the corner… At Tartooful we specialize in finding the perfect item for all the “tricky-to-buy-for” folks on your list, so the Trunk Show is the perfect time to get a huge head start at sale prices and treat yourself to a “Little Black Box”, too.
Looking forward to seeing you there: November 3rd, 2010 from 4 til 8
at Tartooful, 3183 Edgemont Boulevard, North Vancouver. 604.351.5687